My Bucket List (it's "bouquet"!)
I'm not a spiritual person but I do hope to join my girls, Serena and Margarita, in a better place for all eternity (sounds spiritual to me!). But until then, there's a few things I'd like to do here on Earth. I'll tick them off (if I'm lucky) as I achieve them.
- Visit Portmeirion (northwest Wales).
- Ski in the yet-to-be-built Cardiff Bay winter sports centre. (I'd also like to do a spin round the bay in a boat, something that I've just not got round to for some reason).
- See Take That, properly, in concert. I've only seen them (and Robbie solo) at The BRITs. I really need to go to a proper full-length concert. And get as close to Jason as possible!
- Visit the northwestern US (Seattle, San Francisco, and Portland). Everyone says I would love these places (and I know I'd like the climate), but they're all on the wrong damned side of the country. I hauled my biscuits all the way to LA once and that was enough!
- Watch the five original 'Planet of the Apes' movies with my mate Ian. This is something we've talked about trying to do someday, but it's a lot harder to coordinate than anyone would imagine (since he's now married with a kid).